The Advanced Driving Test
This is one of the questions asked in the "Advanced Driving Test".
See if you can answer it correctly?
- You are driving in a car at a constant speed.
- On your left side is a drop (the ground is 2 feet below the level you are traveling).
- On your right side is a Fire truck traveling at the same speed as you.
- In front of you is a galloping horse and you cannot overtake it.
- Behind you is a galloping zebra.
- Both the horse and zebra are also traveling at the same speed as you.
What must you do to safely get out of this dangerous situation?