Circle City Communities is committed to protecting your privacy.
The following statements outline this policy.
- Circle City Communities takes your privacy very seriously.
- Visitors do not have to provide any information to use this website or access any of the available features.
- If you do include your e-mail, it will not be disclosed to anyone and used only to send you a reply. I am not in the business of selling e-mail addresses and absolutely hate this practice. This is an absolute promise.
- Any messages personally to me will be treated in the strictest of confidence, unless it's abuse.
- No cookies are used or any tracking is done by this site, but adverts displayed such as Google may use them.
- Some data is collected by the hosting company which provides me with website statistics such as visitor counts, but none of this data is personal and cannot be traced to you.
- Information left on any of the message boards will not be used in any way by me, although anyone is free to view them and the information may be indexed by search engines.
- The message boards now allow you to leave an e-mail that can't be seen by others. The e-mail is stored in a password protected database on the server. If someone relies to your question, it will automatically notify you.
- The use of nicknames on the message boards is allowed to protect your privacy so you feel confident in leaving a personal message, but please don't abuse it.
- If you like the site, please tell your family and friends. If there is something you don't like or disagree with, please use the 'Contact Editor' link below, and tell me about it.
Sincere regards, Webmaster.