450g (1Lbs) Sausages, cut into chunks
4 Rashers smoked back bacon (cut in half width-ways)
50g (2oz) Mature cheddar, grated
8 Slices white bread, crusts removed
700ml (1-1/4) Pints of milk
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
1 Teaspoon mustard powder
(1) Lightly oil a (23 x 33 x 5cm) or (9 x 13 x 2ins) baking tin.
(2) Tear bread into bite-size pieces and scatter over base of prepared tin.
(3) Sprinkle the cheese and sausage chunks on top.
(4) Beat the eggs with the milk, salt pepper and mustard and pour over the mixture.
(5) Arrange the bacon over the top. Cover with cling film, and leave overnight in the fridge.
(6) Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 / 180°C (Fan-oven 160°C).
(7) Remove cling film and cook for 50 minutes until risen, set and golden.