340g Packet of Shortcrust Pastry
200ml Tub of Creme Fraiche
225g (8oz) Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
6 Ripe Tomatoes (sliced)
2 Tablespoons of Pesto (green or red)
Snipped Fresh Chives
Green Salad To Serve
(1) Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / Fan 200°C.
(2) Roll out pastry and use to line the base and sides of a swiss roll tin (about 23 x 33cm).
(3) Mix the Creme Fraiche, Eggs and Pesto then season with salt and pepper. Pour this creamy mixture over pastry.
(4) Scatter both kinds of tomato on top, then season again.
(5) Bake for 20 minutes until set. Toss on some chives, then serve with a green salad.