350g (12oz) Chicken breast
175g (6oz) small broccoli florets
500g (1Lb 2oz) Tagliatelle
1 red pepper halved, seeded and cut into strips
4 Spring onions sliced
5cm (2 inch) piece of fresh ginger (grated)
6 tablespoons olive-oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Salt and black pepper
(1) Cut each chicken fillet into 4 pieces and place in a bowl.
(2) Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon juice and ginger and toss together.
(3) Heat frying pan and cook the chicken over a medium heat for 8 - 10 mins or until the juices run clear.
(4) Heat a further 2 tablespoons of oil in the frying pan and stir-fry the broccoli and red pepper for 3 - 4 mins, until tender and crisp.
(5) Add the cooked chicken and spring onions and cook over a gentle heat for 3 - 4 mins.
(6) Meanwhile, cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 2 - 3 mins.
(7) Drain and toss in the remaining oil.
(8) Season with salt and black pepper.