6 large Pork Sausages
6 big Flour Tortillas
1 large Onion
2 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
2 tablespoons Tomato Relish
1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard Seeds
Paper Napkins to serve
(1) Preheat oven to Fan 180°c / Conventional 200°c / Gas Mark 6.
(2) Pour the oil into a roast tin and put in the oven for a couple of minutes to heat up, then add the sausages and roast for 10 minutes.
(3) Push the sausages to the outer sides of the tin and scatter the sliced onion in the middle. Sprinkle the mustard seeds over the onion slices. Add some salt and pepper, and turn the onions to coat in the hot oil at the bottom of the tin. Return to oven for 10-15 minutes until onions are golden brown and the sausages are cooked through.
(4) Briefly heat the tortillas in the oven, microwave or a dry frying pan to make them softer and easier to roll. Place a sausage and some onion on each one. Top with a spoonful of relish and roll, folding the bottom over.
(5) Serve straight away, wrapped in a paper napkin.