1 Strawberry Jelly
312g Tin Mandarin Oranges
500g Carton Chilled Custard
1 Swiss Roll
1 Aerosol of Cream
1 Pkt Hundreds and Thousands
(1) Make jelly as instructed on the packet (then leave to cool, but not set).
(2) Drain the tin of fruit and cut the Swiss roll into slices.
(3) Place the Swiss roll slices and fruit in a bowl, and pour the jelly in. Leave in fridge to set.
(4) When the jelly is set, pour on the custard, then squirt on some cream.
(5) Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands, then serve.
Works well with any fruit such as bananas, strawberries or kiwi.