284 ml Tub soured cream
6 Baking potatoes
5 Tablespoons olive oil
4 Tablespoons snipped fresh chives
3 Tablespoons creamed horse-raddish
(1) Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6 / 200°C (Fan-oven 180°C).
(2) Prick potatoes all over with a fork and bake in oven for about 1 hour, or until tender.
(3) Remove from oven and leave to cool.
(4) Cut into 8 wedges and put in a bowl with the olive oil. Mix well and season generously.
(5) Put wedges on non-stick baking sheet and roast for 20-30 mins until crispy.
(6) Meanwhile, mix soured cream in a bowl with the horse-radish and chives, then serve.