Who'd Have Kids
- You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
- Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children.
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like clearing the driveway before it has stopped snowing.
- Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young.
- I asked Mom if I was a gifted child ..... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.
- Children are natural mimics, who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.
- Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
- The main purpose of holding children's parties is: to remind yourself that there are kids more awful than your own.
- We childproofed our home 3 years ago, but they are still getting in!
- Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.