Water Is Good For You
- One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters in a University study.
- Lack of water is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, and trouble with basic maths.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking enough water each day? No kidding, all of the above is true.
But, too much water can have strange side effects!
This is what can happen when you drink too much!
She certainly wouldn't need any water wings.